WINTER REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
PLEASE PRINT YOUR PHYSICAL FORMS & GET THEM COMPLETED.
YOU CAN DROP THE COMPLETED FORMS OFF IN MAIN OFFICE, ATHLETIC OFFICE OR TO MS. VANHEE
Helpful Hints For Registering Your Child
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “New Users-Create an Account” option.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose “Returning Users-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Through this family account, you can upload your medical form and will always have access to them. You will also receive your child's clearance through the family account.
New State Requirement
All Athletes must read and sign off on the Opioid Use and Misuse Educational Fact Sheet.
- Opiod Use and Misuse Educational Fact sheet, please click HERE
Students registering for Athletics must have a current physical examination on file in the trainer’s office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. sports physicals are good for 365 days. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in 1 week prior to each sport season.
Physicals are valid for 1 year from date of the last exam. Download your Pre-Participation Physical Form HERE. Return completed physical paperwork to the school 1 week before practice begins.
If the athlete has a current physical on file in the trainer's office, you DO NOT need a new physical you will just need to complete the registration
In the case of accident or serious illness, all reasonable efforts will be made to contact the parent/guardian. If parent/guardian is unavailable the students emergency contact person will be contacted.
Final clearance will NOT be granted until both the online registration process and original Physical Form is completed and have been received by our school trainer and our school physician signs off. You will receive an email upon clearance from the athletic trainer.
If your child has Asthma, you must also turn in a new Asthma Treatment Plan and Self Medication Permission form. This is required on a yearly basis. Along with this, if your child needs an Epi-Pen, please complete the Self Medication Form and return it to the athletic trainer.
All athletes, parents and/or guardians must follow the process below to register for sports participation.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed (Create account & sign off on all forms) Click on Blue Registration symbol, fill in all mandatory information that has an asterik, and go to "next" screen.
1. Athletic Participation Agreement Sign-off (ES needed)
2. Sports Related Concussion Sign Off (ES needed)
3. NJSIAA Written Clearance/Return to Play Form
4. Consent to Random Drug & Steroid Testing / Policy & List of Banned Substances Sign-off - (ES needed)
5. Emergency Sports Injury Form (ES needed)
6. Sports-Related Eye Injuries (ES needed)
7. Health History Update Form (ES needed)
8. Emergency Form (ES needed)
9. Sudden Cardiac Death Pamplet and Sign Off (ES needed)
10. Opiod Use/Misuse
The registration is complete when you type in athlete's name and parent's name on the last screen & hit Submit
Click on Calendar on Left task bar to access team schedules & sign up for game changes.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please address it to:
Ms. Jennifer VanHee - Athletic Trainer
856-461-1255, ext 1122
Mr. Victor H. Micucci - Athletic Director
Phone Number: (856) 461-1255 ext 1157
Mrs. Susan Snow - Athletic Secretary
Phone Number: (856) 461-1255 ext 1157