Helpful Hints For Registering Your Child
- If this is your first time registering for a sport, choose the “New Users-Create an Account” option.
- When entering the student name, it must be entered as it appears in Genesis.
- When creating a new account, if the student’s name is hyphenated, just leave a space between the names instead of using a hyphen.
- If you have previously used this site to register for a sport, choose “Returning Users-Login Here".
- Once logged in, complete the required fields. The system will let you know if you’ve missed anything. Once the registration form is completed continue to the next page where (if you are a new user) you will create your login and password for your family account.
Through this family account, you can upload your medical form and will always have access to them. You will also receive your child's clearance through the family account.
Should you have specific questions about the registration process please contact me at email@example.com.
Electronic Signature (ES) Needed (Create account & sign off on all forms) Click on Blue Registration symbol, fill in all mandatory information that has an asterik, and go to "next" screen.
1. Athletic Participation Agreement Sign-off (ES needed)
2. Sports Related Concussion Sign Off (ES needed)
3. NJSIAA Written Clearance/Return to Play Form
4. Consent to Random Drug & Steroid Testing / Policy & List of Banned Substances Sign-off - (ES needed)
5. Emergency Sports Injury Form (ES needed)
6. Sports-Related Eye Injuries (ES needed)
7. Health History Update Form (ES needed)
8 Emergency Form (ES needed)
9 Sudden Cardiac Death Pamplet and Sign Off (ES needed)
The registration is complete when you type in athlete's name and parent's name on the last screen.
Click on Calendar on Left task bar to access team schedules & sign up for game changes.